Re: hardware looper with multiply

Thanks. I love this feature. I really find the Vox Looper to be a blast. It has a lot of cool features and is pretty easy to use once you mess w/ it for a bit. I get around the 90 second loop limit by having a Jamman Solo after it to archive any interesting loops or music. That would be the one thing I wish it had, more memory that you could save loops on.

PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
To: Loopers-Delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 4:31 am
Subject: Re: hardware looper with multiply

The Vox VDL-1 does a "Multiply" when you use it's Resample function.
You can change the length of the loop to an exact multiple...hence "Multiply".
(you can also end the Resample with Retrigger in which case the new loop
length will be unrelated to the original, possibly even shorter...but
we still call that Multiply).
If you use the "Volume" effect, set to "Current Loop" then you get a pure
Multiply without additional effect, otherwise you're resampling the fx too.

andy