Re: Looper's Delight webmaster--is it you?

CGL,

Well, the last time I did it was a month or two before Kim's accident and
I needed to ask Kim to help me.

Now that he is no longer with us, I have no idea.

It's possible that Violet may be able to help you, but I don't know about
her availability or willingness.

In theory, we should all have account names and passwords.

But these seem to no longer work after a while if neglected for several
months or years at a time.

If you find out ho, let the rest of us know.

Cheers,

Ted