Re: Switching instruments while looping

Hi Loren,

Thank you so much for your kind words!  I am really glad it makes you smile :-)

Cheers,
Fabio

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Loren Claypool <looper@theclaypools.com> wrote:
Fabio,

Besides the wonderful arrangement, excellent and precise playing, and tremendous real-time execution, this video makes me smile. Nicely done and thank you for sharing.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there