RE: How Do We Sabotage Our Live Performances

Per, I wonder how many loopers are goaltenders (including myself). There
is something to be said about how the position is in many ways replete
with looping parallels: pucks come, their course altered and then they
leave, only to come back again.   The endless oscillations from post to
post...

I wonder if we mapped a goalie's position to a MIDI file what we'd get ;-)

Just sayin'...

;-)

~peace~

Mike