Re: OT: Music suggestions?

2012/1/12 Anders Bergdahl <anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com>
I have been listening alot to "  Scandinavian Electro-Jazz:
Nils Petter Molvaer, Eivind Aarset, Arve Henriksen, Arild Andersen,... (listening to Arve at the moment..)

Arve Henriksen is also a member of Supersilent, an improvisational group that mixes electronic and acoustic sounds. Excellent music. Their albums have no names and are just numbered.
I very much recommend Supersilent 6 as a starting point, and then all the others (I think they're at number eleven right now).

--
jenko.nashorn@googlemail.com
http://soundcloud.com/jenko-nashorn