Reinvigorating Repeater with TouchOSC and Missing link

I got a "missing link" in the post yesterday, its quite simply the most insanely useful little box I have bought in years. I only have an iPhone but in a way thats why its so amazing. From the tiny screen of the iPhone I can now control things that were nearly impossible to do on the hardware itself. I was never interested in other control surfaces as they never had the right amount of knobs or took up too much room. Now Im not saying I wouldnt like an iPad, but for now the iPhone fits neatly in between a couple of things in my rack and has potential to unlock loads of features.
I set to work making an EDP layout, but after a while ran into some speed bumps, for some reason I couldnt get the direct midi commands to work, only the virtual buttons... but then I tried making a Repeater Template...

WOW!! so much fun... Suddenly Repeater becomes cool again!
Any way heres my blog post about it, along with a little demo of repeater doing its stuff, controlled from across the room with an iPhone..

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?p=1985

Mark

--
Mark Francombe