Re: OT: Music suggestions?

Well, I've got to open my big,,, whatever it is you open on these forums, and throw in Future Sounds of London, Loop Guru, Orb, a BIG 10-4 on Boards of Canada, Blue Nile. For classic prog-rock, I think it's hard to beat the 1st Todd Rungren's Utopia album. Also 808 State, and an obscure fella that records as "Human Mesh Dance". (Taylor 808).
Rig

From: Jeremy devros <deafrose58@hotmail.com>
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: OT: Music suggestions?

Great lists all.
I add

World Music:
Tinariwen --Mali
Ali Farke Toure - Mali
Lakshmi Shankar Classical Raga Vocals
Nusfrat Fateh Ali Khan  / Fannah Fi Allah --Qwalli vocals

Morton Feldman -mid 20th Century composer
Tweak yer ears on Alban Berg, Anton Webern, early Schoenberg, Stravinsky

Modern
Jackie O Motherfucker --electro noise, free jazz, & folk :  especially Flags of the Sacred Harp
Bill Laswell  -- several good choices here
Kruder & Dorfmeister --K & D Sessions

So much music, so little time....

J.D.Devros
Portland,OR