Video Performance w musicians and dancers, Friday 01.20.12 Lowell MA

Hi folks,

I'll be doing video improvisations at 119 Gallery (my favorite performance space) with some of my favorite musicians and dancers. I'm particularly excited to work with Junko and Glynis (two of my favorite cello players) together

  7:30pm doors
8:00pm a duo: [Lowell] Stephanie Lak - voice, guitar, electronics Walter Wright - electronics, drums 8:30pm a quartet: Dustin Carlson - baritone guitar Joshua Jefferson - reeds Kit Demos - double bass, electronics Walter Wright - electronics 9:15:pm a larger group: Joe Burgio, Betty Wang - movement Glynis Lomon - cello, voice Junko Simons - cello Kit Demos - double bass, electronics

with Dr T - video mix

119 Chelmsford St
Lowell, MA 01851
 http://www.119gallery.org/

My videos, including recordings of some of my performances, can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld

Culinary note: There is an outstanding Cambodian restaurant next door to the gallery.
--
"I rang a silent bell ..."  -- Robert Hunter
"... cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it" -- Bob Dylan

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/