GR55 The Power of Assigns

Hi LD,

Just wanted to report an incredible breakthru regarding the missing link, TouchOSC and the GR55. I know that Per has been into the GR´s Assign page for a while, but for me it was quite daunting, as I didnt really know how to use it. Not without a bunch of pedals at least. My FCB1010 is already stuffed full with clever banks, I cant remember any more.

So I made a very simple interface on TouchOSC, just 4 sliders and made them send CCs on channel 5. Set the GR55 to channel 5 and then went into a very big pad patch I have and set 4 different parameters on the Assign page, including setting the target to be the same CC numbers.. and voila, now I have almost unlimited control of the GR55.
There is a maximum of 8 Assigns on the GR so there's a limit...

So now Ive made one with 8 sliders, and it anyone wants it, you can have it, Ive put it on the missing link forum:

http://wifimidi.com/discussion-forum/

and the thread is

--
Mark Francombe