College

So I'm at the part of my life to choose what I want to do in the future
(Junior year highschool). I feel torn by this decision especially
considering that I'm highly indecisive on a daily basis... I kinda want to
major in some field of piano music, but I don't want to have to end my
hobby/goal/love for electronic music. However without my piano background
I probably would have no musical knowledge to fuel my electronic music and
also wouldn't have known the joys of the emotional roller-coaster music
brings :p.
Basically I'm asking (particularly anyone who has been in this position)
What should I do? It feels like the end of the world for me right now yet
its barely the beginning :/