FS: Vintage Roland MC202 and JX3P - Awesome shape!!

(Please note this email is acting up a bit today. Feel free to email me at
legionhwp@gmail.com instead to reply)

Two awesome Classic Roland analogs for sale:

Roland MC202 - $625. I hate to see this go but I haven't used it in years
(spending more modular time and have plenty of Future Retro stuff). I've
had this since the mid 1990s at least. It's in good cosmetic shape (one
*tiny* nick in between the seals  on the right side - shown in pic). All
original sliders, caps, knobs, screen, buttons, etc. Fully functional on
batteries or PS. Despite having an AS UK sticker on the back this has no
mods that I know of. Inside is super clean including battery compartment

I suppose if I had the original box I could ask $800++ more for it
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-MC-202-mc202-micro-Composer-Come-Original-Box-Nice-Condition-/270828202440)
but as it is just an amazing vintage piece in excellent condition I am
asking $625 which is far below the current Eb*y frenzy and a fair price.
Buyer pays shipping from Phila PA in US.

Roland JX3p - $300. Excellent and super clean condition LATER version with
full midi In,Out,and Thru. Slightly scratchy Vol pot(have yet to clean it)
is the only thing keeping this from being beyond outstanding. All sliders,
buttons, lights, keys, etc 100% and working. Easy to edit from front panel
or via any of the cloned or PG200 options.

I am pricing this to GO @$300 plus shipping and $15 for pro-packing on a
quick sale. Where else are you going to find super nice looking, fully
working, classic analog with sequencer for $300?? Please buy it quickly
before I chance my mind.

Lots of awesome pictures up at:
http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/SynthsFS.htm

TERMS:  Paypal Personal payment (no fees), Paypal regular (buyer pays
fees), or USPS MO. Buyer pays shipping or come pick it up in Phila pa for
FREE!!

These are amazing examples of 20-30 year old synths, not mint but pretty
damn well taken care of. You can see for yourself as I have placed a LOT
of large pics up on the above link so please look at them and drop me a
line with any questions. I also have even larger ones and can take
specific shots for serious buyers and/or make a demo video/audio and upon
request.

Plenty of References from over a few decades available.

I think prices are VERY fair so unless you're buying both or picking up in
phila PA they are pretty firm but I will listen to serious offers that
make my life and these sales easier.

I'm giving AH and LD a head start on these before posting to the 'net at
large and the forums. I'd prefer to keep this in the US but if you HAVE to
have it and are willing to pay the full shipping and insurance I'll
consider shipping elsewhere.

Any questions please email.

Thanks for looking and Bleep on!

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/