Re: Stereo Separation?

Uuuuhhh  . . . no . . .  not really.

:-)

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Teddy Kumpel wrote:

 I don't know what that sounds like but it looks like you are a good dancer.

T http://teddyjam.com

On Jan 19, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Petri Lahtinen < kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:10 AM, Ted Killian < tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Hi-ho, stereo!

Stereo, at least when I'm playing guitar and looping is pretty much a necessity in my book.

The last time I played a Y2K fest in Santa Cruz I went small(er) and my rig was the one pictured at the link below:

< https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1222372850122&set=t.1552981135&type=3&theater>

My regular, slightly larger rig that I play at home and anywhere where I get a little more time to set up is pictured here:

< https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150535067268972&set=a.42268958971.50665.30024123971&type=3&theater>