Redo of Double Bass Looping Cover of No Surprises

I redid my looping cover of Radiohead's No Surprises with a little more focus on the video side of things now that I've been learning Final Cut:) My first go at it. It was nice to pull the soft step out of the closet so I could use a nice mic to loop with versus the instrument pickup. Didn't have to worry about clicking buttons but now I notice how creaky my floor and endpin is :) oh well, It seems much more reliable with the latest updates.

Todd Matthews
twitter: gtodd876