Re: OT Ebow casing degradation

Tim, I've been doing the same thing for years. I really like to roll back the tone knob all the way, add some delay, work the eBow with my right hand and the slide with my left. I've looped this and created pads that are easily mistaken for synths.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there