Re: OT: no editors = bad art? discuss! was: Filter or Phasing effect in dance music

Great documentary, Sylvain! Really enjoyed watching it. Around the
millennium shift I realized what was happening and wrote about it a
lot in public, so for me this movie brought quite some nostalgia. In
those days this "brave new world" was mostly ignored by mainstream
media - until the Napster affair took off. To speak as a creator the
sort of bottom line the last decade brings about is that at this point
"the real thing" is not any more to produce and publish yourself but
to have something to say. That's a refreshing thought!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen