Re: OT Most likely cause of my Ebow casing degradation

Mike,
I doubt very much it's your fault for leaving the ebow on.
When there's no string to activate the ebow uses very little power.
(and ..er..I'm *always* leaving it on...it never overheats)

I reckon you just got a bad battery leak...unlucky.

andy

mike@michaelplishka.com wrote:

probs, this reinforces the theory that with the switch lodged into the "on"
position, the ebow overheated and the stressed battery gave up the ghost.