Re: Revisiting Ableton Live, now with Max4Live

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM, RP Collier <skeptikalist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Missing Max 4 Live though, because I could set up great "swell
> pedal" functionality with M4L "audio amplitude envelope follow to data
> control" devises.
>

> I still use the old Pluggo AUs and they work in Logic.
> They are built with Max/MSP.
> Perhaps you could put together something at least workable with that?
> Might
> be similar available in the Cycling 74 forums.
>
> BobC

Hi Bob,

Pluggo is a long time faborite of mine! But no "swell pedal" there and
they aren't available in the AU format (long time discontinued
actaually). I'm keeping an eye on Max 6 to see if it may allow you to
export plugins like the old Cycling stuff did for the VST protocol.

Per