Re: Back to Live

Each Mobius track can have a different sync mode.  So you could set up
track 1 to sync to Live and track 2 to freewheel.  Then you select which
track you want before playing.
You could even combine them and have a mixture of synced and unsynced
tracks.  Track selection can be done from a MIDI pedal if you don't like
clicking on the Mobius window.

Jeff