From: mark@markfrancombe.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:17:13 +0100
Subject: 31s Jan Gig suggestion..Oslo PLUS Live Video show on Opera house
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I know this is nowhere near any of you (Apart from Anders) but I thought I'd post anyway, kind of to make you jealous as to why Oslo is such a cool city..

But weirdly I can't make it.. Im actually doing something even MORE cool.. Im setting up a live visual projection mapping performance, with one of the member of Anti VJ. http://www.antivj.com/ We will be projecting live visuals onto the amazing Opera House building at midnight. (Remember when you visited Oslo Rick? You, Chris and Tellef walked all over it (and I was pushing the kid in a pushchair (he does noise music now ha ha))
So if anyone is bizarrly in the location of Oslo Opera House at midnight 21st, then OK.. If not then you should be here...

1.

TOUCH: Arve Henriksen, Helge Sten, Terje Isungset, Therese Skauge -

I think this might be interesting for many synth enthusiasts. Weekend
Sten's known for working extensively with analog synthesizers in many
different contexts, both as a solo artist (Deathprod) and together
with Motor Psycho, Super Silent, etc.

Trouble viewing this email?
Read the invitation here:
http://www.notam02. no/notam- Media / Newsletter / NT_jan.html
Welcome to the concert!

The first concert in the series "NOTAM Tuesdays" is a multimedia
tour de force with both sound-related and visual impression. Star team
consists of Arve Henriksen (trumpet), Helge Sten (electronics) , Terje
Isungset (percussion) and Therese Skauge (dance).
31. January at the National Stage (Schou Quarter)
Entry NOK 150, - / 100, -
Doors open at 19:00
The concert starts at 20.00
Buy tickets here

Arve Henriksen has distinguished itself as an innovative artist in a
wide range of music genres. Tonight show, he also presented his
compositional side - among other things, is the premiere of a new work
commissioned by NOTAM.

Helge Sten has been linked to a number of different bands projects, including
other Motorpsycho and Supersilent, and as an artist makes music in
intersection between noise, jazz, contemporary,
electronic music and rock.

Terje Isungset is one of Europe's leading and most innovative
percussionists. These three musicians will be challenged by the dancer
Therese Skauge their movements so that she has challenged the audience
his career in the Carte Blanche.

Along with Anastasia Isachsen exciting visual art and Asle
Karstadt good sound processing we look forward to an exciting touch.

The music presented is supported by the Norwegian Composers Fund
The concert is supported by Fund for Performing Artists
The concert series NOTAM Tuesdays is supported by the Norwegian Council

Website of the concert

NOTAM
Lower gate 5, N-0551 Oslo
tel: 22 35 80 60
www.notam02. no

NOTAM - Norwegian Centre for Technology in Music and Art

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com