Re: New Loops - Performance Tests

i can't say i understand a fraction of what's going on, but it sounds
terrific and probably amazing in the venue itself. i'm wondering if
you have any plans to make the results of your research available, in
methodologies, or perhaps even in the form of max for live effects /
plugins that others can use to take advantage of this spatialisation
approach. does your system require surround sound, or can it be
realised in conventional stereo?