RE: Bill Frisell a master at work.. some great use of looping

Great video... thanks.. as far as I understands Bill is using the DL4 and Freeze on those Beatles tunes as well..
As for his tone.. i agree that it might now always be great. It sometimes sounds flat or something, like the bass strings sound dull..
and at times his sense of rhytmm and note choices are rather unusal.. I mostly like what he is doing...
and I like hes use of looping stuff..