Re: Bill Frisell a master at work.. some great use of looping

Hey Mark,

I get what you are saying. There is a lot more to Frisell than the pretty stuff. Here's a 92 video of Frisell playing with Naked City. It starts out with a piece that could be the Swans. Frisell can play noise too.
http://youtu.be/PYgsaeGWNHA