Re: Troubles recording vocals through bass octave effect

This is not recorded direct.  I only have laptop speakers right now, so I am not sure of the bass sound, but there should be no ringing...http://mikefugazzi.com/files/stomach.mp3

The problem for me is I'd like to record direct rather than miking my amp so I can record while the kids are asleep.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook