Re: Cool vocal looping in a band context vid

Too bad i cant see most of the vides you guys send
i think we have become chinese secretly;-)

"unfortunately this video is not available in Germany because it may
contain music for which GEMA has not granted the respective music
rights"

--
www.luis-angulo.com