It's not VGA compatible. Sorry Mark, but this answer sounds a bit bleak:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100226231126AA8PkDP
You might need to scrounge an Amiga monitor.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Stephen Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:
Here’s a wiring diagram that should help..?

Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:50 PM
Subject: Chicken Sauce WAS Re: Reading other threads

And while we are on the subject of chicken sauce. I just tried to plug my Amiga in.. I was listening to an old techno tune of mine, and wondering what teh bassline was done with, then I realised, it was the squarewave from my Amiga... Anyway.. Had to put ad Norwegian plug on, and Buzz chuck chuck chuck that familir sound filled my ears for the first time in about 15 years... stll worked... EXCEPT..

Darn it the monitor cable doesnt fit my new monitor  It LOOKS like a VGA IN on my new monitor (im not using that socket cos Im in DVI) But the Amiga cable , which looks the same has only 2 rows of pins, as opposed to 3 that the new one has... I can probably get a NEW 3 row VGA plug tomorrow, but, anyone know where I might find out how to wire it up...

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com

--