Re: So when is LD going to a standard BBS?

But it is broke. Its 2012 guys, not 1971 arpanet. A BBS establishes  an interactive online repository that does not require every message to bounce around all the users. Its just grossly inefficient in storage and bandwith. Not to mention its multimedia limited.  I'm just sayin. Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery. ;)