Re: BBS format

I think this topic has been brought up a few times in the past few years with no definitive agreement or action as a result.  One of the nice things about the simplicy of the list now is that you don't have to use a browser or some social media platform to express your ideas.  Quite honestly, I'd probably use the list less if it were on the web, because I'm already on the web too much.   Sometimes I just want to stick with basic email and text. In contrast, there is a way to satisfy all personality styles.  An infrastucture could be used that would allow just basic email, or a web interface with more sophisticated features.  A Google group could probably meet this need.  I'd be all for that.   I could still get email, or use the web if I wanted.   In other words, it doesn't have to be an either/or thing.