Re: Re: This list... was BBS format

"and in today's bland cookiecutter world
of social networking sites where we're herded into little pens and kept in
line and are barely more than numbers and commodities to the corporations
that run them, with our personal information being sucked out at an
alarming rate and given to advertisers to pester the snot out of us, and
with privacy policies, boundaries, and even user interface designs changing
minute-to-minute, having a place where people can talk and connect like
real PEOPLE is unique."

Left me speechless. Thank you Violet for these words.

-Petri-