RE: LP2 Owners

I'm very sorry you guys haven't received your units yet, I'm waiting on mine as well, though I knew I was going to be having to wait until all of the pre-orders were delivered. If I hear anything I'll let you know. I do know that every time the work load heats up at his day job, it cuts in to his night job building these things, and the nature of silicon valley jobs these days is that fewer people are handling the same work load previously handled by more people, though I know thats true in many other work sectors as well.
 Bill