Re: Re: Keeping your sets interesting

On 2/27/12 11:51 PM, Gmail wrote:
Im using FL Studio (fruity edition). This edition doesn't allow audio input. Its strictly for midi activity & soft synths pretty much.
I'm a die hard FL Studio (producers edition) user, Kay'lon.

What version are you using, praytell?

I ask because the last several versions have all supported real time audio recording.
Also, they are moving more and more rapidly towards real time control of the program,
so you can use it  live as a breathing instrument.

Are you aware that if you buy Fruity Loops that upgrades are free for life.

They are on version 10.0  right now and , wow, have they added a lot of features to this
amazing program over the years.

rick walker