Re: Secret Identities

kay'lon,

I use TripleOhNine as my stage name, but also use my real name.  Sometimes
I call my laptop TripleOhNine, sometimes its the show itself, but I imply
that I am really TripleOhNine.  This ambiguity contributes to what I
believe is the deconstruction of the human, and the way each of us is
becoming more of a cyborg as we become reliant on technology to the point
where it becomes a part of who we are.

I chose TripleOhNine because 09-09-09 was my fortieth birthday and I
wanted to use a stage name that launched a new era of creativity in my
life.

My secret identity is actually something else entirely.  I am actually
Lady Gaga, but please don't tell anyone.

Peace,
Michael (3x09) <Lady Gaga>