Re: Keep your sets interesting - reprise

Rick Walker wrote:
On 3/2/12 10:26 AM, andy butler wrote:
Petri Lahtinen wrote:

40 minutes of drum solo is quite a challenge, what do you think ;-)

to listen?
Actually,  this video has a few takes in it.

yep,
and the bare hands section is kind of impressive.

I have to admit I didn't stick the full 40mins,
( the bad sync didn't help)
but Baron has always been a favourite for the stuff he
played in "Miniature" with Tim Berne.
I figure you know about this, but he had a really nice
way of combining electro-sounds with his playing, and some
very effective use of long reverb.
..and a great groove too

andy