Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

mark francombe wrote:

My questions are so when using 2 instances of the plugin, how is it intended that they sync together? Is it that the midi in goes to the midi in on one plug in then the midi out to the midi in on the second plug.. one set to in, two set to out?
or
that the midi on goes to both plugs both set to out... or in?

Well, you *could* do it that way.
It's an alternative route to syncing.

If Mulch doesn't do that host-sync business, this is an equally good method.

Thats just to have dual operation, but what of this "synch to Host option" does this work? in which case, is it just to set both to Host?

Set Master to Sync=Out

Slave to Sync= Host-In

I am also trying a Abelton version, but havent got there yet (reading closely the recent Per and Phil thread (or is that this thread actually))
I too would like that Abelton Live template Ricky??? Pretty Please?
But I have another question.. does anyone notice the pre-configured settings in Live? I spotted a Boysen setting a Las Fosse setting a Butler setting and a Gros setting... Was I imagining that?

those are vst preset names.

As yet, I don't think they actually do anything, but
it's a nice idea that Matt had.

maybe a Francombe preset?

As I cant find them in Mulch anywhere?

hmm, if Mulch supports vst presets then they should be visible somewhere.

andy