Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

Phil Clevenger wrote:

Finally, I have found no way to access those presets via MIDI to change them on the fly.

That's something the host would do.

I don't know if Echoloop will respond directly if the midi commands are sent straight to it. It might.

I do this easily with the EDP, for instance, to change quantize settings (saved presets with different Quant settings), but does not seem available in the VST plugin.

Those settings are made available to the host as parameters.

andy

Phil :)