-----Original Message-----
From: andy butler [mailto:akbutler@tiscali.co.uk]

Interesting how the different manufacturers work out different ways to
control a looper...but strange that they often don't adopt the successful
strategies that are within common usage.
Rather than manufacturers and designers being protective of their own
innovations it seems we often have the case that they end up ignoring the
existing solutions.
Perhaps that's just a sign that we're in a time of innovation regarding
loop
tech.

andy