Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

Jeff Duke schrieb:
I would like to have a "super" Boss DD 20 with speed control and reverse and although I have never tried it, some type of multiply because I like what some of you guys are doing with those rhythmic things you do with your loopers! I am guessing that that is impossible for a long delay pedal because I have never seen it.
The non-super DD20 version already has some type of multiply (if you use it in delay mode, not in SOS mode, but I believe that's what all of us do ;). With an already existing delay (loop), just tap a new (shorter or longer) length.

         Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs