Re: Boomerang midi sync and how to check software version

Good news from Boomerang, seems like they're getting further a release
of some limited midi sync functionality. Please comment in this
thread, as I think they're checking it for feedback and interest:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=12761396&posted=1#post12761396

Here's the quote:

"Hi folks,
It's Mike from Boomerang with a short update on MIDI development for
the III. The III can now sync to a playing drum machine, but we're not
finished with the software yet. Improved ease of syncing and response
to MIDI control commands (Start & Stop) are now being worked on, and
hopefully will be ready for testing in a week or two.
So the III will function as a slave, not a master. This also opens up
the possibility of syncing multiple IIIs. Of course the software will
be free to all."

Best Regards,

/Torben Scharling

www.torbenscharling.com