Re: loops with a drummer?

If there is a master click that the loop can sync to, no problem.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Teddy Kumpel <teddykumpel@mac.com> wrote:
Hi Todd !!!!.... you should come sit in on my gig some time.... I love violin. Both Christian Howes and Jason Crosby have sat in and had fun.

I use an RC50 and me and the drummer both listen to the guide track while playing.

That's the only way I've found that doesn't force my gtr to be the time keeper. To me it sounds a lot better when my gtr is not the time keeper. That way I can play more greasy, behind the beat, and the drummer knows where I'm feeling it cause he can hear the click. This way it keeps the forward motion going.

I do this weekly with all NYC's best drummers...

Teddy
teddyjam.com

--
Bennett Williams