Re: new live videos (guitar/modular synth looping)

the only reason for the slo-mo is that the camcorder ran out of
battery during part 5, so I had no video for the following parts. I
thought it would be fun to just fill the space with slowed down
footage, and yes, it works remarkably well!

cheers,
os.