Re: GR55 tip for USB digital line-in on Mac without sacrificing fidelity

One caveat to Per's suggestion:

The GR-55 will need to be the word clock master in order to prevent clicks and pops due to unsynchronized audio.

In the past, I've had problems with random latency when using an aggregate audio driver.

YMMV...

CZ