Re: ADSR real time plug in?

William Walker wrote:
a true ADSR in to a stomp box pedal, as nobody has done such a thing in a pedal format, that really works well, as does all four phases of ADSR.

One day I *will* write that plugin, and you shall Beta it :-)
It would fit in neatly with the other Mathons stuff.

I'm kind of thinking it doesn't make any sense to have a Release phase
on a stomp box. When the note end was detected there wouldn't be any
sound to fill the release period.
...or do you imagine something ultra-clever that can fill in the sound
there?
...hmmm, or feed guitar + reverb through the pedal and sidechain the dry
signal
  to the detector.

Curious you don't mention the Pigtronix Philosopher King (or the
simpler model without the compressor) which
does a genuine Attack Decay Hold type thing which sounds like an ADSR,
...well ADS really.
...but as I know you've played with it I guess it lacked somehow.

andy