RE: Looperlative LP2

They are making a separate roller you can hook up.

On Apr 6, 2012 3:38 PM, "Mark Hamburg" <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
I do wish the side car had the wholly roller built in since that would make it easier to justify the board space.

Mark
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Looperlative LP2
From: Bennett Williams <bennettwilliamsdrums@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, April 05, 2012 7:42 am
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

DEFINITELY get the side car!!! With the Side Car, you can assign the yellow bonus button on the Boomerang to Loop#4, and then you still have three bonus buttons left, along with all of the regular play/stop/erase buttons, etc., on the Side Car. It is worth every penny to spend the extra cash for the Side Car if you are a looping artist. It really opens up all of the possibilities that the Boomerang can do.

The only bad thing I can say is that with the Boomerang and Side Car, you have two really big pedals on the floor now. I decided to put mine on a pedalboard, get a Voodoo Labs Digital power supply, and a few other pedals, and now the looping gear is all in one place & connected. Check out the link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/110438867527796473566/albums/5727925743660479297

-Bennett