Re: Blending music with photography

See http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld for my take on some of the
possibilities

At 1:49 AM -0700 4/9/12, Gmail wrote:
Recently my closest friends at school have been really getting in to photography. They already bought their $400-$700 DSLR cameras. Out of jealousy I've been looking into photography myself (I know, teenage emotions blah blah blah). The fact that I play piano which takes up 2-3 hours of practice kind of limits my time for it. But then I had this idea of getting my own camera, and that I could use photography to inspire my musical ideas for looping. Like trying to compose a song that fits the image. What do you guys think about this?

Kaylon

--
"I rang a silent bell ..."  -- Robert Hunter
"... cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it" -- Bob Dylan

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/