Re: OT How music can uplift and enliven the human person

just beautiful, Mike.

I'll offer something up in your spirit with this one...

totally different direction, but along the lines of the beauty and joy of music.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7404678n&tag=api

all the best,

todd

--
The Best Classical Music of the Year, 2011 - Amazon.com

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Here's a direct link to Amazon, however!

need me right away?  Call or text me at 917.576.6166