From: Gmail [mailto:k3zz21@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 3:50 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Blending music with photography

Recently my closest friends at school have been really getting in to
photography. They already bought their $400-$700 DSLR cameras. Out of
jealousy I've been looking into photography myself (I know, teenage
emotions
blah blah blah). The fact that I play piano which takes up 2-3 hours of
practice kind of limits my time for it. But then I had this idea of getting
my own camera, and that I could use photography to inspire my musical ideas
for looping. Like trying to compose a song that fits the image. What do you
guys think about this?

Kaylon