Re: Midi and Mobius Question

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
wrote:
> The usual problem with Live is routing MIDI events into Mobius.
> When you run Mobius as a plugin you normally let the host control
> the MIDI devices and then arrange to have the host pass MIDI to the
> plugin

That's one way. But I think Simeon's adviced method is simpler and
better. That's how I do it and it works flawlessly in any host. No
setup time at all when applying a new host for Mobius. Just make sure
the host is not passing any MIDI input into the Mobius plugin (since
you should already have set Mobius plugin to snag MIDI directly from
one of the system's MIDI ports)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com