Re: Midi and Mobius Question

Thank you all so much, I have ignition.

I'm not entirely sure what I was doing incorrectly the first time, but
it was probably the routing of the audio and midi tracks.  At any
rate, the FCB is now binding to all midi events and life is splendid.

Sad to say that since I sold my Repeater I had been reduced to a
single M9 for looping.  My looping life has just expanded
exponentially as I take my place among the software side.

Thanks again,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos