Re: Mobius Mystery part 2

interesting.

perhaps you could try letting mobius access the incoming midi data
directly. it's always worked for me.

make sure you're not sending any midi info from live to mobius, so
make sure you haven't got a midi track sending anything to the audio
track that mobius is in

open the mobius plugin and goto config > midi devices

on the right side you'll see plugin devices - in the top input box,
select the FCB, or whatever the FCB is plugged into

now mobius should respond as if it was running standalone.

as for the pc message - make sure it's mapped to record

sim