Re: Deconstructing LP1 LoopBegin and Quant Locations

Hey Andy :)

- Yes, I am creating the second track by using Play/Stop

- First track is set as master by default, yes.

I have tried so hard to find a way to get the LP1 to play nice with incoming MIDI clock, and I have found some successes; but the quantized workflows seems to be the dead end - I keep going back to EDP/Echoloop for synched, precision, quantize workflows. In fact I am still  constantly amazed at the depth, thoughtfulness, and thoroughness of the design and implementation of the EDP its derivatives. The original EDP should be in a museum somewhere covered in awards. A masterwork really :)

Phil :)