evoloop?

ok, i will say that this evoloop thing looks cool. any chance it will do varispeed (slow down/speed up?) modulation? (yes, i want it all!!!!!)
man that looks cool.
maybe it's the hazy graphic look. and cheaper? wow, i love that.
although in my search of going through loopers, i will say that occasionally i see EDPs getting cheaper, and i think about it for a moment or so....
just curious...
s---

re:
Either that or we could all lobby Matthias to hurry and finish up his =
work on this:

<http://www.evoloop.org/>